This is the tea on circulation for hair growth. Here are a few suggestions:
1. Massage your scalp: Gently massaging your scalp can help stimulate blood flow to the hair follicles, encouraging hair growth. You can use your fingertips and it feels amazing.
2. Exercise regularly: Regular physical activity can improve overall blood circulation, including to the scalp. Aim for at least 30 minutes of moderate exercise. Let's get that blood moving.
3. Eat a balanced diet: A nutritious diet rich in vitamins and minerals can support healthy hair growth. Include foods that are high in iron, zinc, vitamin C, and omega-3 fatty acids.
4. Stay hydrated: Drinking enough water can help maintain proper blood circulation throughout your body, including the scalp. Aim for quality water and lots of fruit that have water.
5. Avoid tight hairstyles: Hairstyles that pull tightly on the scalp, such as braids or ponytails, can restrict blood flow to the hair follicles. Go for some loose hairstyles whenever possible.
6. Use essential oils: Some essential oils, such as rosemary, peppermint, and lavender, have been associated with improved hair growth and circulation. Pretty Strands Oil is simply it!