Did you know that you can also use pumpkin for hair?
Pumpkin is for sure good for Pretty Strands. It contains vitamins A and C, which are beneficial for promoting healthy hair growth. Also, pumpkin is rich in antioxidants and minerals like zinc and potassium, which help to nourish the hair follicles and scalp. Including pumpkin in your diet or using pumpkin-based hair products can be excellent for you hair.
1 cup canned pumpkin
1/2 cup of your favorite conditioner
2 tablespoons honey (or agave nectar)
- Mix the ingredients in a bowl.
- Shampoo hair well. I like to clarify if I'm using heat.
- Apply the DIY Pretty Strands Pumkin Hair Treatment to clean, damp hair. Comb with a wide-tooth comb to ensure even distribution.
- Cover hair with a shower cap, then allow the pumpkin hair mask to sit in your hair for 20 minutes. You know I love a good steamer if you have one.
- Rinse out the pumpkin hair mask with lukewarm water, then you can go back in with a moisture shampoo very lightly if you're using heat.